|– United Kingdom — England — Greater London
|3/23/2021 7:21 PM
Penhaligon’s and the Parisian fragrance house L’Artisan Parfumeur form Perfumers 1870, a fast-growing arm of the Puig Group.
Junior Retail Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Architecture team with store planning and the design of Wholesale and Travel Retail counters, new stores, new furniture as well as pop up temporary opportunities
- Collaborate with our PM & Construction teams to take on new project briefs
- Create design proposals supported by mood boards and sketches that respond to the brands DNA and specific brief, reflecting the business and customer needs
- Support the Architecture team at different stages of the design process, from conceptual design through to successful technical execution
- Develop technical guidelines ensuring the successful execution of our stores for both internal and external partners
- Support with reviews of technical plans and samples before any production starts, making sure there are no mistakes, and that quality is assured
- Partnering with our VM team to hand over completed project designs for successful VM implementation
You will have…
- A Degree in Architecture, Interior, Furniture or other 3D Design, with experience in Retail Design ideally within the Luxury, Fragrance or Beauty industries or Retail Architecture
- A good understanding of the Niche Fragrance & Beauty industry
- Proficiency in Vectorworks / CAD / Sketchup, Office and Adobe applications
- Must have a high level of design skills; ability to sketch and hand draw essential
- Knowledge of millwork standards, details and construction methods
- Sound knowledge of relevant design and build materials
- Attention to detail, organization, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and trouble shoot during the course of a project
- Able to work well as part of a team and cross functionally with other teams to ensure successful projects
And you will also embody our core values: “Fearless Explorers”, “Ambitious In Our Vision”, and “United In Our Individuality”, and first and foremost passionate about fragrance.
If you want to take part on a journey where you can make a real difference, apply with your CV today and be bold with us.
Penhaligon’s is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience. Unfortunately due to volume we cannot get back with feedback to all candidates so if you don’t hear from us within 4 weeks consider your application hasn’t been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit www.applythis.net.