SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Directly responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short- and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service as well as high standards of customer service.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Employees.
- Responsible for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers
- Prepare and administer timely and accurate performance recognition, coaching conversations as well as the annual Talent Management process.
- Responsible for Loss Prevention education and awareness programs
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, healthy and complaint working and shopping environment
- Attend off-site training and position related meetings as required; travel may be required
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required in this position
Pay Range $55,000 – $68,500
- 2 – 4 years’ management experience in a focused, customer service-oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear)
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals, demonstrated ability to reason through complex issues, ability to present information to large groups
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Computer skills, basic know-how about MS Office programs
- Ability to lift/carry, push/pull up to 30 pounds regularly
To apply for this job please visit about.puma.com.